The AMSAT-DL satellite symposium and general meeting takes place on Saturday, August 28th. I’ve been told the event will be broadcast live via DATV on QO-100 though I don’t know yet if a Web stream will be created for that feed, however, the event will also be live-streamed via YouTube.
The event commences at 10:00 CEST which translates to 4:00 AM EDT if my head conversion of time zones is working properly, you probably should double-check me on that.
The AMSAT-DL satellite symposium and the general meeting will take place as a face-to-face event. In addition to the conference rooms in the Radome, and also a conference tent on the outside area.
Due to the current Corona regulation, the site can only be entered with valid proof of “vaccinated” or “recovered” or “negatively tested”. There is also a mask requirement.
All times in CEST = UTC + 2
- 10:00 - 10:05 Welcome, introduction, agenda, explanations of the course of the events and answering questions during and after the lectures ~ Jens DH6BB
- 10:05 0 10:40 News about QO-100 ~ Peter DB2OS
- 10:40 - 11:15 DP0POL's trip to Antarctica and update to DP0GVN ~ Charly, DK3ZL
- 11:15 - 11:45 The AMSAT-DL high-speed modem and the new multimedia beacon on QO-100 ~ Wolf DJ0ABR
- 11:45 - 12:05 Pluto based SDR-Transceiver ~ Wolf DJ0ABR
- 12:05 - 12:35 8Q7AO Expedition und Hamspirit as its best ~ Michi HB9WDF
- 12:35 - 13:00 A state-of-the-art full-duplex transverter system for QO-100 ~ William PE1RAH
- 13:00 - 14:00 lunch break
- 14:00 - 16:00 AMSAT-DL general meeting with board elections (participation only for members) ~ Peter DB2OS