Just a few of the most viewed posts so far in 2021 just in case you missed them. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Oris Brandt Comes Home - Seaman Oris Brandt killed at Pearl Harbor is finally laid to rest in his hometown.
- Heathkit a Guide to the Amateur Radio Products - 3rd Edition of the ultimate book about every Heathkit product ever offered for amateur radio.
- Ghost of DeSoto - The school library had one book, CALLING CQ, that was written by Clinton B. DeSoto and published in 1941.
- News from Elecraft - Elecraft announced that it’s the end of the line for the KPA100, an internal amplifier for the still popular K2 transceiver.
- Persistent rumors that ham radio played a role in the January 6th attack on the US Capitol resulted in several comments in the blog. Once the dust began to settle the FCC issued specific warnings to the amateur service and I penned the post Disturbia. That was followed by The Public Face of Amateur Radio and then More Speculation, and finally, By Any Other Name.